Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My New Blog

Hello everyone. I've decided to blog now and I'm really excited about it. "Life is good and it just keeps getting better" is not just a phrase I say all the time, it is the truth. There are so many reasons why, AND I plan to blog about it.
My pups, Sugar and Meeka are in their prime and so adorable. I will be sharing pictures and stories about them. I'm having the best time with digital scrapbooking and you'll be hearing about that along with all my other crafting endeavors. I have nine grandchildren, soon to be ten in April - and one great grandson. Cute pictures are to come! Something else I will be blogging about is my quest to lose the 25 pounds I have gained in the past few months. Yes, 25 pounds! Most importantly, this blog is for me. A place to share my thoughts, my joys and my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment